Preventive Maintenance and Inspections
We schedule routine maintenance works and check-ups which help you and your company save an incredulous amount of time, resources and money.
As the market leader in our industry, Jenmon sees the need to help both our present and future customers understand the importance of prevention programmes. These are important in assuring our customers smooth and continuous operations in their production houses, during the lifetime of their cranes.
By scheduling routine maintenance works and check-ups, your crane’s lifespan will be prolonged. Furthermore, critical downtime will be reduced, and compliance violations and life-threatening issues can be prevented as well. This will in turn benefit you and your company, thus saving time, resources and money.
How our routine crane maintenance can benefit you:
- Prolong your equipment’s life span
- Keep your equipment at its optimum working condition
- Lower your maintenance costs
- Decrease the risk of injuries and property damages due to equipment failures
- Reduce unanticipated breakdowns and maintain smooth production
- Defects can be detected and resolved quickly
- Follow-up repairs can be scheduled to your convenience
- Help you company plan ahead for a safe shutdown that will not affect your production
- Personnel will be able to focus on their main tasks on hand