Testing and Commissioning
Our Load Test procedures ensure that Load Tests are performed properly, and that the crane system complies with SS497 or any international requirements.
Load Testing and Visual Inspection of all cranes are required by many safety regulations and international standards. They ensure that the overall structural, mechanical and electrical components of your equipment are functioning safely and properly.
We perform countless numbers of Load Tests on new and existing cranes each year, with capacities ranging from under 1 ton to over 100 ton. Our Load Test procedures ensure that Load Tests are performed properly, and that the crane system complies with SS497 or any international requirements.
We provide a list of services to assist you without any hassle. We provide the following services:
- Automated tracking of your crane’s testing dates
- Automated tracking of your maintenance schedule
- On-site or in-house testing for your equipment and accessories such as lifting belts, shackles, etc
- Load Test planning to ensure safe and smooth operations
- Provision of test loads, lifting gears and other lifting devices and equipment
- Ministry of Manpower Certificate, in accordance to local regulations